Recently, I went to a small business contractors’ summit in my area and after speaking with a few persons that are owners/operators of cleaning companies it dawned on me that a VA could be very beneficial to them. I let it sink in and try to figure out why haven’t I seen this untapped clientele.
As a business owner your time is money and trying to do all the management yourself will take away from the income stream. A virtual assistant can help your growing janitorial cleaning company by taking on many of the everyday tasks that help your business run smoothly.
Tasks You Can Delegate to a Virtual Assistant
Virtual assistants have many skills, these skills help businesses and busy professionals take control of their lives. By delegating to a virtual assistant, you’ll free up plenty of time to focus on growing your business, and even get more time for yourself and family. Here a few tasks that you never thought you could have a VA:
- Answering phone calls from potential and existing clients; making phone calls
- Match cleaners to customers and their needs
- Send text and email confirmations to cleaners about new jobs, and answer their questions
- Standby as email, phone, and text support as well as customer relations management
- Data entry
- Follow up with customers involving unpaid bills and other documents that need recording
- Create contracts, service proposals, email campaigns, and invoices
- Manage social media accounts
- Order new cleaning supplies and keep track of inventory
- Manage the hiring process, including creating job listings and scheduling interviews
- Basic bookkeeping
- Email management
- And more
This is a growing industry and so are you
According to the marketwatch.com the janitorial services are a multi-billion dollar industry and comprise a wide range of services required by commercial and residential sectors. It includes maid services, window cleaning, floor cleaning, carpet and upholstery cleaning, and other cleaning services, which are used in residential and commercial application.
This growth can bring in many potential clients looking for commercial or residential cleaning. More clients mean more time being spent on the small tasks. Despite popular beliefs, a virtual assistant is less expensive than an in-house administrative assistant, saving you plenty of money.
Is your cleaning company located in Tuscaloosa AL or its surrounding areas? I can help with bookkeeping, inventory, administration, customer management, and scheduling to take the weight off of your shoulders.